Choose the resources that work best for you!
CCL Postpartum Class
How does practicing NFP change during the postpartum time? What effect does baby feeding have on the return of fertility? Learn this and more in our Postpartum class.
- CCL Method Refresher (if needed)
- Postpartum Woman
- Fertility Awareness When Formula Feeding or/and Breastfeeding
- NFP, Responsible Parenthood, and Marital Intimacy
Available in-person or online. The live class meets one time, for approximately two hours, either onsite or online. Self-paced online video class is also available. And On demand with a coach at your own time.
Note: For non-CCL NFP users, please review the included CCL Method Refresher to learn CCL terminology and rules.
Digital resources + a blog-based community forum = your best postpartum season yet!
Practical support you need on your time from the comfort of home.
"It’s always very nice to be able to relate and talk to women that are going through a similar situation like yours. I always looked forward to our meetings, I highly recommend the CCL postpartum group!"
Includes materials on:
- True Self-care
- Baby care and breastfeeding
- Nutrition, health, and wellness
- Marital Intimacy and NFP (including Postpartum Class Review Clips)
- Postpartum community forum
*Vetted resources for the special considerations of postpartum depression, adverse diagnoses, and marital struggles are also included.
Fertility Awareness Based Coaching
Empowering women with knowledge. Equipping couples with the sympto-thermal method. Encouraging self-giving love throughout all the cycle transitions of married life.
"The consult took me from having no idea to what was going on with my cycles to being able to see a clear trend within the next month. I'm so thankful for your help!" ~ Rachel S.
- Free initial consult
- Follow-up individualized coaching session(s), scheduled online according to your needs, delivered via personal video meetings with e-mail and phone call follow-ups
- Chart review