Information Collection and Sharing
Unless you choose to do so (e.g. sending an E-mail, responding to a feedback or “contact us” form, making a purchase in the online store), the FSI website does not obtain personally identifying information.
The following information is collected and stored automatically from all users accessing the FSI website:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our site;
- The type of hardware, browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The number of bytes of data transmitted during your visit;
- Transaction and routing information to and from your computer;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our site from another Web site, the address of that Web site (URL).
This information is used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most interest to users and system enhancements.
We consider any information that could reasonably be used to identify you as “personally identifying information.” This may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your address (excluding zip code);
- Your E-mail address;
- Credit card or bank information;
- Telephone number.
Any personal information you provide via the FSI Website is collected only for transaction purposes and is never shared with third parties other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. We do not store, electronically or otherwise, your credit card or bank information.
From time-to-time we might request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and the services we provide.
This web site contains some links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifying information.
Coaching services are not designed to nor do they provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. Through this service, information for educational purposes only is provided. The information provided through this service, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call, consultation, or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN. If you believe you have any other health problem, or if you have any questions regarding your health or a medical condition, you should promptly consult your physician or other healthcare provider.